Im eating yoghurt right now. Just woke up from sleep. No thanks to a certain someone who called just to be an unwanted alarm clock. Cant blame me uh. Slept late last night. There's so much I want to blog about. But Im blasting the radio too loud that I cant hear myself think. Heh. Wanted to blog last night, and the night before too. But was chatting too much that I just cant think. Hhehehe. Maybe its just me who just cant think. At all?
Anw, guess what! Guess what! Im not working anymore. Whee! My last day of work was superb. Yes, the manager from hell suddenly became as sweet as pie. She blanja-ed me choco hershey pie. My fave. uh. Spent the whole of my last day at work laughing. Or trying not to anyway. There was this customer who wanted to order a combo one and a corn. Ony the thing is, he pronounced corn as cock. He was like, "Can I add a cock for a dollar?" For a moment there I thought he was hitting on me or sth. LOL. So I just smiled politely and went, "U mean, add a CORN sir?" (emphasising on the word CORN.) But he had this oblivious look on his face and repeated, "Yes, add a cock." -_-"
So I gave him his CORN and he settled down with his gf and ate. But a few minutes later, he came up to me again and said the same thing, "I would like to have one more cock please." RIGHT.
You'd be amazed of the different type of pronouncation diff people can have for a simple word such as wrap. Ive heard,"Can I have a fish RUB/ fish RAT/ fish WAP etc etc. My gawd. And I thought Singaporeans are supposed to be mostly literate people. Come-on. Can u read or cant u read?
A tribute to my working days:
- the night Fad got half-drunk and danced in front of the security cam and humiliated herself
- the night I went home at 5am and my mom hit the roof
- the many nights where Shirley's underwear could be seen peeping out from her pants and everyone would laugh and she still didnt know why
- those many days Zana would get mad and ALMOST make me cry
- that cute 711 dude that I could see everytime I used cashier 01.
- that moment where Fad decided to hide inside a box and scare Zana. Hmm, I still have a video of that.
- the cheeky customers
- the MEAN customers
- the Ah Lian with the inner bitch; my Dearest Michelle.
This could go on and on. But I wanna go bathe now. Someone is bugging me.
Anw, guess what! Guess what! Im not working anymore. Whee! My last day of work was superb. Yes, the manager from hell suddenly became as sweet as pie. She blanja-ed me choco hershey pie. My fave. uh. Spent the whole of my last day at work laughing. Or trying not to anyway. There was this customer who wanted to order a combo one and a corn. Ony the thing is, he pronounced corn as cock. He was like, "Can I add a cock for a dollar?" For a moment there I thought he was hitting on me or sth. LOL. So I just smiled politely and went, "U mean, add a CORN sir?" (emphasising on the word CORN.) But he had this oblivious look on his face and repeated, "Yes, add a cock." -_-"
So I gave him his CORN and he settled down with his gf and ate. But a few minutes later, he came up to me again and said the same thing, "I would like to have one more cock please." RIGHT.
You'd be amazed of the different type of pronouncation diff people can have for a simple word such as wrap. Ive heard,"Can I have a fish RUB/ fish RAT/ fish WAP etc etc. My gawd. And I thought Singaporeans are supposed to be mostly literate people. Come-on. Can u read or cant u read?
A tribute to my working days:
- the night Fad got half-drunk and danced in front of the security cam and humiliated herself
- the night I went home at 5am and my mom hit the roof
- the many nights where Shirley's underwear could be seen peeping out from her pants and everyone would laugh and she still didnt know why
- those many days Zana would get mad and ALMOST make me cry
- that cute 711 dude that I could see everytime I used cashier 01.
- that moment where Fad decided to hide inside a box and scare Zana. Hmm, I still have a video of that.
- the cheeky customers
- the MEAN customers
- the Ah Lian with the inner bitch; my Dearest Michelle.
This could go on and on. But I wanna go bathe now. Someone is bugging me.

<< Home