I have no idea what im feeling right now.
I have no idea what I should do right now.
Its 1.28am. And I just got home a moment ago.
Life is bearable, if not fine or great.
I wish making friends was as simple as a 5yr old making friends with their kindergaten friends.
You give me sweet and *snaps finger* ur a pal.
I wish Im not a part time fren.
I wish im not just an online fren.
I wish Im not treated like a gf when Im not.
I wish I could leave evrything behind.
How come I attract boys and never keep them.
How come I even care.
And why am I not sleeping?
Just why am I waiting for u online and ending up not talking at all.
Is it even possible to cry and laugh all e same time.
I want back my Dec holidays.
I have no idea what I should do right now.
Its 1.28am. And I just got home a moment ago.
Life is bearable, if not fine or great.
I wish making friends was as simple as a 5yr old making friends with their kindergaten friends.
You give me sweet and *snaps finger* ur a pal.
I wish Im not a part time fren.
I wish im not just an online fren.
I wish Im not treated like a gf when Im not.
I wish I could leave evrything behind.
How come I attract boys and never keep them.
How come I even care.
And why am I not sleeping?
Just why am I waiting for u online and ending up not talking at all.
Is it even possible to cry and laugh all e same time.
I want back my Dec holidays.

<< Home