Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Have I really been that uncontactable? Ive got testies and smses, not just one, but a few saying how Ive disappeared. *poof.* I dunnoe. I've been trying to get away from things. And now with this new milestone in my life, I guess Im making full use of it and yeah... I really do miss everyone. Sorry if Ive been "missing".Oh yes. I played pool with Javian yesterday! After not contacting each other in like months! Ahaha. A treat. Yeay! :) He showed me some of his comic drawings and I must admit that Im impressed. Kewl to the highest level.

Today is the first wednesday ever since Ive started work that I am able to catch America's next top model. Why? Coz Im usually still hard at work when it airs lah. Yeeay. Ive been craving to catch that since like, ntah lah. But whatever.

And since Im not working today, Ive got nothing to do. My mom has strated work again. Surprise surprise. He is at work too. Bleaghx. BORING NYER! Err, right. I must behave more maturely. Ive gotta start cleaning up my room. Its like a dump. I havent clean it since like, the after prom. Lol. Yea yea, Ive been that aloof having fun and doing my own things that Ive lost touch in the things that I used to do.

I need to buy new contact lenses. Been wearing my current one since ages. Heh.