Sunday, June 18, 2006

So many people. Such diverse characters, personality and backgrounds.
People from all walks of life. But no one is quite like you boi.

Girls. If you have pimples, dont use face powder or foundation. It'll just look like caked pimples. Not tastey, and not pretty.

And boys, don't flirt if you are dumb and just gonna put a bunch of 'dont knows' on my survey sheet. Not a turn on, and not getting a number.

Interviewing and surveying people was hell.
Perhaps that should forgive me for being so judgemental.

Oh my goodness. Holidays is coming to an end. I almost miss school. Almost.
At least it'll give me some purpose in life. Enjoying too much already!
It's scares me when I have too much of a good thing. Im almost positive something bad is gonna happen. I foresee it coming in the form of exams result.

Holidays suck because I see a repeat in history:

-no money left (so much for saving up)
- I gained 5kg. (makan makan makan! god knows where those fats went. I still dont see curvature in me. )
- hp bill so not within budget and promise.

The 3 things why holidays are ALMOST a sin.
It leaves you penniless and fatter. Fatter is good.. just not fat.