Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I just came back from watching Dorm. I think the ghost is very handsome. Its not often that you can have eye candies for a ghost. Hehs. Was nice going out with an old friend. :))

I wanna run away. But my past keeps catching up.
I wanna say that I don't want you. But this heart don't wanna let go.
And you see fear in my eyes.

I kept saying I want to be forget everything. Meet new friends, have a whole diff set of lifestyle. But no one can ever run away from their past. Afterall, it made you you. And Im so misunderstood. I never did gave you hopes when I didnt want you.

And now we're stuck here.
It hurts to even see ur face.


I was cleaning my room the other day and I found everything that we once shared. I saw a lot of pics of u in ur uniform, those passport size ones. You gave it to me coz u said ur mom found it ugly. But I couldn't stop saying how cute u looked in that failed attempt for a mohawk.

It hurts to fall in love. But I know I will get hurt again. And again. And again.
A vicious cycle. But this is life.


Tomorrow morning, Im going to the beach and get a tan.
Tomorrow afternoon, Im going shopping.
Tomorrow night, Im gonna meet you.

Hopefully everything will be solved and I can actually do things without this guilt hunting me down. There is nothing better than spending time with friends to clear ur mind.

And now. Im off to Al Amin to go makan with my fam. Food is another thing that ease the pain. Really truely.