Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fatigue is taking its toll on me. I kept dozing off during lessons, especially econs. I really did tried to stay awake. But my head kep on nodding to the right and left everytime my eyes start to close. Like, right now. Oh gawd! I cant take this anymore! There are so many research that needs to be done. When the sec sch teachers said that jc wont spoon-feed you the answers, I didn't thought they meant even making the spoon yourself.. You get my drift?

Anyway, there is still so many things that I haven't done. Everytime I tried to do research on the net, I ended up straying to friendster and downloading songs. Hahaa. Im SO not cut out for this. Like right now, Im blogging instead! WTH. I need more discipline! And watching the rest mug their brains off, I feeling worried and stressed myself. Ive nvr felt so incompetent! Argh!
Not surprisingly, I have no bloody clue what the sweet fuck is going on in math. My mom did agree to get me tution for math though. And it cost a bomb. AND fyi, my econs book cost me more than $50! They say the stressful life in jc makes people lose weight and stuffs. I think its making me gain weight. Everytime there's a break, I kept on going to EAT and EAT and EAT. Somehow,there's relief in the form of indulging in all the sweet sweet food in the world. I need to find some solace.

And I miss him SO SO much. Thank gawd for all the downs that we've been through. I believe that it had somehow, made us stronger as a couple. There were times it crossed my mind why I would still need him. As much as I hate to admit it, being in a relationship could prove to be more of a hassle. But honestly. I don't want to end up being too caught up in the chase of a cert, like everyone else. And no matter how tough things may get, it's the love I have for him that makes me want to prove to everyone, esp my family and his that Im no airhead and never a minah despite of all the things I've done.

OH. Look what my bestest pals did to let out some steam and get in touch with our kental side. Yea, I admit. Im a true blue slenge moron. And only I can say that about myself btw!

Check out Shakirah's eyes and Nana's seductive err, tries..

HAHAHAA. Aku pun no comments!My eyes look like black holes, hollow and just plain creepy. Doncha think?

Daddy's little girl always.