Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry. You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough. You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present. You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action. You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

http://handwriting.feedbucket.com said that. It's a description of yourself by analysing your handwritting.

True? Some bits I suppose. I don't plan ahead though. In fact, I don't plan. I just go with the watever flow. Fuss free whaaat. Live life.

Symmetry? Wth do they mean? If they're talking about the maths thingy, than they're wrong. Symmetry as in balance and fairness? Most definitely. Im a libra.

Not very reserved. Yes, I suppose. But Im naturally shy though. Sitting next to someone loud will make me extremely reserved. Hehe. I think more than I speak.

Impatient. True sey. Esp when Im hungry.Lols. Self-confident. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahha. How can someone slenge & blur & indecisive be self-confident? Ah yes. B'coz I feel loved! :)

Bogus sak. The result can be a decription of anybody & everybody. It's too general and well, my handwritting changes all the time, according to my mood and what pen im using.

Right. Im going off now. Meeting the boyflen & Intan. Grr. Intan. She owes me my hair curling/straigtening thingy.

Btw. I havent slept since last nite! Ehehheehe. No points for guessing what I did. And, it has got nothing to do with this computer(anymore/yet).